Board and Staff
Who is UHEA?
The UHEA was officially organized in October 1981 as a nonprofit, tax exempt entity.
Basic Goals of the UHEA
- To encourage maintenance and improvement of our rights to educate our own children through support of good legislation, court decisions and policies established by public school administrators, and to oppose any limitation to these same rights.
- To establish and maintain a diplomatic relationship with state and local school administration.
- To strive to educate the public in general to the viability of home education.
- To help families find educational resources that best meet their children’s needs.
- To encourage educational and social activities to help maintain family morale. However, UHEA is intended as a resource, not a provider of goods or services.
The UHEA is comprised of a board of directors, various officers and staff, and members who choose to associate themselves with the UHEA.
|President||Chairman of the Board|
|Erik Hanson||Tara Strickland|
|(312) 543-5536||(801) 641-8970|
|Karianne Lisonbee||Tonette Harris|
|(801) 589-2934||(801) 523-2658|
|Board of Directors|
|Heatherann Shingleton||Nina Wolf|
|(385) 319-0191||(801) 776-6059|
|Bethani Gericke||Connor Boyack|
|(801) 875- 8963||(801) 376-2647|