Join UHEA Today!
Your minimum donation of $20 helps insure that resources can be made available to homeschoolers all over the state of Utah. The UHEA is a 501c3 non-profit organization so your donation will always be tax deductible.
Your donation makes you eligible to receive exclusive discounts and specials offered by local businesses who have joined the “UHEA Partners in Education” program that will be available January 1, 2016.
Your donation will also allow you access to conference recordings.
Why Join UHEA?
- We are the largest non-profit homeschooling organization in the state of Utah.
- We have been serving the homeschool community for over 36 years
- We work hard to ensure Utah homeschoolers enjoy some of the best laws in the country
- We specialize in connecting homeschoolers with resources
- You can deduct your UHEA membership fee
- You receive a $10 discount on the annual convention and curriculum fair adult or couple registration
- You have access to discounts and specials offered by “UHEA Partners in Education”
- You receive a quarterly newsletter
- You have peace of mind knowing that through your membership you are helping to secure the future of homeschooling in Utah.